Who’s My Mummy? Is an adorable lift-the-flap book about animal families.
Introduce animal families to small children with this entertaining board book. As kids lift the flap, they will discover who’s the mummy of each animal. It’s an adorable journey of learning for kids. And the board book is designed to last hours of reading and play. The Who’s My Mummy? book is perfect for kids ages 5 years and older.
- Fun board book where kids have to lift the flap to reveal the answer to a simple question
- Cute drawings make reading more engaging to young learners.
- Available in Who’s My Mummy?, Who Says That?, and Who Lives Here?
- Board book format with 14 pages
- Dimensions: 21.8 x 21.8 x 2.1 cm
- Designed for primary readers ages 5+ years
Who’s My Mummy? is an engaging read for curious kids.