Who Says That? Is a cute lift-the-flap book where kids can learn about different animal sounds.
Introduce animal sounds to small children with this entertaining board book. As kids lift the flap and peek through, they will discover the different sounds of animals. It’s an adorable journey of learning for kids. And the board book is designed to last hours of reading and play. The Who Says That? book is perfect for kids ages 5 years and older.
- Fun board book where kids have to lift the flap to reveal the answer to a simple question
- Cute drawings make reading more engaging to young learners.
- Available in Who’s My Mummy?, Who Says That?, and Who Lives Here?
- Board book format with 14 pages
- Dimensions: 21.8 x 21.8 x 2.1 cm
- Designed for primary readers ages 5+ years
Who Says That? Lift the Flap and Peek Through Book opens up a world of discoveries with each page.