Usborne All About My Life Boxset helps kids answer questions about friends, feelings and families.
Help kids discover their own feelings and improve emotional awareness. The Usborne All About My Life Boxset covers different questions about feelings, friends and families, allowing kids to learn how to answer these critical questions. These are the questions that kids can learn to answer: What makes a good friend? What do families look like? How are you feeling today? With three books containing beautiful illustrations, this box set is an engaging read to kids who are beginning their own journey of self-discovery.
- Three books that cover these topics:
- All About Families
- All About Feelings
- All About Friendship
- Bright colours and fun illustrations make these books entertaining for young readers.
- Covers topics on emotional awareness, community and family
- Books are in hardback format.
- Dimensions: 30.8 x 25.1 x 3.8 cm
- Suitable for preschool readers ages 3+ years old
Expand children’s knowledge about themselves and the world around them with the Usborne All About My Life Boxset.