Up With Birds storybook will make your child’s mind fly high with imagination.
Telling the remarkable and captivating tale of how the birds ended up flying in the sky above us, Up With Birds follows the adventure of the Flyte family and how they were irritated with the ground birds as with everyone in the neighbourhood. After inventing the flying machine, Mr Fflyte was finally able to teach the ground birds how to fly, and so up they go. With bright illustrations and an interesting storyline, your little ones will find this book a great addition to their book collection.
Up With Birds Storybook is a fantastic learning material structured by renowned writers and illustrators. It aims to promote the love of reading and learning amongst children. The book comes in formats that are perfect for little hands.
- Up With Birds Storybook will keep your child engaged for hours on end.
- It comes in colourful pages and amazing illustrations.
- Written by John Yeoman and published by Andersen Press
- In paperback format
- Product dimension is 21.6 x 27.9 x 0.3cm
- Recommended for children aged 3 to 5 years old
Promote the love for reading with Up With Birds picture storybook.