Too Many Dinosaurs, Pirates and Monsters is another series of flip and flap book your kids can bond over with friends and family.
Watch out! Too Many Dinosaurs, Pirates and Monsters can be found in this well-illustrated flip, flap and find. These series is ideal for both boys and girls who love Dinosaurs, Pirates and Monsters. It will develop there visual learning and enhance social skills—a great start to encourage kids to read and love books.
It has a colourful hardbound cover that depicts Dinosaurs, Pirates and Monsters. In every page, your children can find each character whether they are sailing with pirates, roaming in the forest, or playing with the monsters.
- Too Many Dinosaurs, Pirates and Monsters is a flip and flap book with 14 pages.
- Jenny Copper wrote it.
- Carrie Hennon and Dan Crisp illustrated it.
- Product Type: Book
- Product Series: Flip, Flap and Find
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Imagine That Publishing Ltd
- Published: 2019
- The book dimension is about 26.0 × 20.3 × 2.0 cm and weighs 0.55 kg.
- It is recommendable for kids between ages 5 to 8 years old.
Encourage your little explorers as they find each amazing characters and creatures as they gaze amazingly throughout every page of Too Many Dinosaurs, Pirates and Monsters’ flip and flap book.