To The Power of Ten Books Boxset brings out the fun side of math with jokes that will have kids laughing out loud.
Math does not have to be boring, especially when you laugh about it. To The Power of Ten is a boxed set containing ten funny books that will have kids laughing and learning about math in the process. From cunning codes to freaky fractions, it will take kids to more laughs than they can code.
Give children a reason to learn numbers. To The Power of Ten does not have boring exercises. Instead, they’ll join Professor Fiendish and his sidekick, Chainsaw Charlie, as they reveal their murderous take on Math.
- To The Power of Ten is a 10-piece boxed book set that includes titles such as:
- Awesome Arithmetricks
- Guaranteed to Bend Your Brain
- Desperate Measures
- Do You Feel Lucky
- Easy Questions Evil Answers
- Key to the Universe
- Guaranteed to Mash Your Mind
- The Perfect Sausage
- The Phantom X
- Savage Shapes
- Written by Kjartan Poskitt
- A great addition to your homeschooling library or as a supplement to your child’s lessons
- Creative presentation of math principles with a touch of humour to engage readers
- Suitable for kids ages eight years up
- Dimensions: 20.5 x 11.5 x 13.1 cm
Make your child more interested in Math with the books from To The Power of Ten Books Boxset.