Tiny Town Lets Go To The Shops Build A Scene uses rhyming words and jigsaw puzzle pieces to encourage young children to read.
Make learning fun by combining play and reading! Let’s Go To The Shops push-out-and-play jigsaw book combines beautifully illustrated scenes with rhyming words and the fun of puzzling. Each spread contains one large jigsaw piece that pushes out to form a gigantic six-piece Tiny Town shopping scene jigsaw.
What do you do when the sun is out? This book takes young readers to a fun journey from shop to shop as they build the Tiny Town piece by piece. It’s an excellent resource for children who are starting to read.
- This 2-in-1 puzzle book is designed for beginner readers.
- Each spread includes an easy-to-use puzzle piece that children can use to form one giant jigsaw.
- Written by Joshua George and illustrated by Lemon Ribbon
- 12 pages of beautiful writing and illustration
- Collect other Tiny Town Build-a-Scene Books such as Let’s Go Outside
- Board book is perfect for children ages 3 years and up.
- Dimensions: 21.5 × 24.8 × 2 cm
Children can play, read and visit all kinds of shops with Tiny Town Let’s Go To The Shops Build A Scene Book.