The Thomas’ 123 by Reverend Wilbert Vere Awdry offers an excellent introduction for children on how to read and count numbers.
The Thomas’ 123 is a colourful board book perfect for kids who are jump-starting to counting numbers and learning how to read. Young kids will be captivated identifying their favourite characters and learning to count numbers with the help of Thomas and his friends. It improves your kids reading and counting skills. An ideal educational activity for parents and kids to bond together.
- The Thomas’ 123 board book is best for early childhood developments in reading and counting numbers.
- The book is easy-to-carry for family and friends to relax and cherish the moment together.
- Series: Thomas and Friends.
- The format is a board book.
- Written by Reverend Wilbert Awdry
- The product dimensions are approximately 30.0 × 23 × 1.2 cm.
- The estimated weight of the book is .50 kg.
- Suitable for kids, 3 years old onwards.
Buy Thomas’ 123 Book and teach your kids how to count numbers with their favourite Thomas and friends characters.