The Kew Gardens Enchanting Colouring Book provides hours of calming activity while you colour and familiarise yourself with a variety of plants.
The Kew Gardens Enchanting Colouring Book is a beautiful relaxation activity. This paperback is ideal for people who love plants and nature as it features over 80 botanical designs from Curtis’s Botanical Magazine. Colouring the illustrated plants will help you empty your mind from daily worries of life. It can also serve as an excellent therapy to people who are experiencing depression, anxiety and nervousness. Slowing down can calm one’s mind and allows you to practice self-awareness and mindfulness
- The Kew Gardens Enchanting Colouring Book contains 128 pages, 80 botanical designs and more than 50 plants that you can beautify by filling them with colours.
- This activity book is in a paperback format and features artworks from Curtis’s Botanical Magazine. You can get yourself busy colouring the vast collection of more than 50 variety of plants including flowering shrubs, exotic blooms and hedgerow wildflowers.
- The Kew Gardens Enchanting Colouring Book has the black and white drawings beside the images of the water-colour paintings which can serve as your colour guide.
- This pocket-sized colouring activity book measures 4 × 18.9 × 0.1 cm. This handy book also features the list of names of each flower for better information and appreciation.
- Suitable for 14 years old onwards.
Enjoy the benefits of seeing nature and art therapy with The Kew Gardens Enchanting Colouring Book!