The Jungle Book classic story by Rudyard Kipling is a valuable story of family and friendship.
Raised by a pack of wolves, Mowgli is a little boy who got separated from his human parents and lived in the jungle with his animal friends. The Jungle Books is a classic collection of storied created by Rudyard Kipling. These are referred to as fables which use animals as story characters in order to provide moral lessons to the reader. Let your child join Mowgli as he goes on a fantastic adventure while meeting unlikely characters that would complete his circle of friends.
The company behind “The Jungle Book” distributes various learning material from top publishing houses that aim to promote early reading development amongst children.
- The Jungle Book promotes love for family, friends and even those you may have disagreements with.
- It is a classic story by Rudyard Kipling.
- Contains original illustrations by John Lockwood Kipling, W.H. Drake and Paul Frenzeny
- The Jungle Book is published by Arcturus Publishing.
- Structured in paperback format
- Product dimension is 19.75 x 12.9 x 1.2cm.
- It is recommended for children aged 12 years old and above
Join Mowgli and his animal friends with The Jungle Book classic reading material.