The Fartionary by Andy Jones is a paperback book filled with hysterically funny fart jokes, fascinating facts and hilarious cartoon drawings!
Sometimes learning can be dull and boring. Luckily, Andy Jones came up with a way to infuse learning and fun into one, and came up with The Fartionary! Now, your kids can learn interesting trivia and facts about the digestive tract and farts including their farting personality type whilst enjoying some of the funniest cartoon illustrations.
Each page is carefully written and designed to make learning fun and hilarious. Kids can discover the funniest fart jokes and learn how to talk their way out of a stinky situation!
- The Fartionary is a 272-paged paperback book written by Andy Jone.
- Comes with heaps of fart jokes, facts, trivia and more.
- Guarantees hours of learning fun for your kids, and it helps to encourage your kids interest in reading without the use of smartphones, tablets or videogames.
- Helps develop your child’s reading comprehension skill.
- Parents and guardians can read along with their kids, thus allowing them to share the moment.
- Product Dimension: 13.7 cm x 1.9 cm x 21.1 cm.
- This book is suitable for kids from ages 6 years and older.
Bring home The Fartionary by Andy Jones and watch your kids learn all about farts and laugh at the same time!