The Big Book of Science combines incredible facts with beautiful photos in a visual guidebook designed to teach kids about modern science.
The Big Book of Science is a stunning modern science encyclopedia that brings together cutting-edge knowledge and awe-inspiring images. Written and compiled by an industry expert, it clearly and accurately presents facts, ideas, research and critical concepts for young minds.
The Big Book of Science features various topics in Modern Science from DNA to dark energy and from Big Bang to nanotechnology. This ultimate children’s guide is an essential piece in your library and a must-read for children ages 8 and above.
- The Big Book of Science presents information backed with the latest research on Modern Science.
- Encyclopedia topics range from Big Bang to nanotechnology.
- The visual guidebook helps children understand the Universe through beautifully presented facts and photos.
- Paperback format, with 128 pages of information
- Great for children ages 8 and above
- Children’s book measures 28.0 × 22.5 × 1.0 cm.
The Big Book of Science is a great title to add to your child’s bookshelf.