The Bear Who Loved to Dance is a story of getting up despite failures.
An uplifting tale of reaching for your dreams, The Bear Who Loved to Dance tells the story of an adorable bear who loves to dance but just wasn’t really good at it. Instead of giving up, the bear persevered and practised a lot. One day, Bear enters an ice-skating competition and despite a lot of trials on the way, Bear finally reached his full potential and won the competition. Learn what Bear had to endure to succeed.
The company behind The Bear Who Loved To Dance believes that a child can reach his or her maximum potential through a quality educational tool and resource from renowned publishing houses.
- The Bear Who Loved to Dance picture book shows how important it is to persevere to reach one’s goals.
- It is written and illustrated by Monika Filipina Trzpil
- Structured in paperback format
- The Bear Who Loved to Dance consists of 32 colourful pages.
- It is published by Imagine That Publishing
- Product dimension is 25.4 x 25.4 x 0.64cm.
- It is recommended for children aged 3 to 5 years old.
Learn about patience and perseverance with The Bear Who Loved to Dance picture book.