Storm Watcher Weather Lab excites kids with 18 wild, wet and windy experiments.
Storm Watcher Weather Lab is an all-in-one station that will tickle your little weatherman with excitement. This STEM kit helps kids make clouds, measure wind speed, test for acid rain, track weather patterns and more! This scientific set even including cool gadgets such as an anemometer, thermometer or hygrometer, rain gauge, and weather vane.
The Storm Watcher Weather Lab introduces kids to all things weather with the included 32-page guide. And with 18 different projects to complete, kids will definitely be proficient in different weather symbols and terms.
- Storm Watcher Weather Lab contains everything kids need for different weather experiments.
- Includes all the required materials for 18 experiments, plus a guidebook with explanations on the different concepts.
- STEM educational set answers questions such as what causes the storm and why the sun is shining
- Dimensions: 10.16 x 25.4 x 30.48 cms
- Suitable for children ages 8 years and up
Introduce kids to the world of weather with the Storm Watcher Weather Lab STEM Kit.