SmartLab Re-Con 6.0 Programmable Rover is an awesome programmable kids’ robot
This robot is an awesome STEM toy, that will teach your kids the basics of programming but is also super fun. ReCon 6.0 can be programmed to go to the kitchen and get a snack and bring it back, set him off on midnight spy missions or get him to patrol and protect your room whilst you’re out. His uses are endless and he is great fun for kids from 8 years old.
- SmartLab Re-Con 6.0 Programmable Rover has multidirectional navigation, memory and sound banks and a tray for carrying your snacks.
- The package contains features and components such as:
- Programmable ReCon 6.0 Rover robot with an onboard keypad and LCD screen
- Mission book with 10 programmable missions
- Measuring device
- 10-button keypad.
- LCD display
- Speaker with backlit ring
- Memory (to store recordings and programs).
- Cargo hold
- LED headlights
- Track drive system with the third wheel
- Carrying handle
- Record and play sound
- Turn on/off headlights
- Return to home function
- Loop program
- Drive commands
- ReCon 6.0 is more than a robot, he also teaches basic programming, early mathematics, and simple problem-solving.
- ReCon 6.0 is an award winner having won 5 prestigious Toy Award around the world.
- At first, the programming of your ReCon 6.0 may seem a little complicated, but with a little practice and guidance from your Mission Book, kids will quickly get the hang of it and move onto more advanced programming.
- STEM Focus: Math and Technology
- Batteries not included.
- Dimension: 26.40 cm × 20.00 cm × 33.20 cm
- Suitable for kids from 8 years old right up to 18 years old.
Encourage your child to explore the awesome world of Robotics and Technology with STEM powered SmartLab Re-Con 6.0 Programmable Rover Robot.