Scratch and Draw Patterns provides creative kids with the tools to create colourful works of art.
Drawing gives kids opportunities to explore different creative styles. Make it fun with the Scratch and Draw Patterns. This book offers plenty of drawing ideas that kids can follow along, as they work with their colourful scratch paper. The paper reveals different colours as kids draw on it, giving a pleasant surprise to the young artists.
With Scratch and Draw Patterns, kids can make different art from Mandalas to owls. It’s perfect for youngsters who want to take their drawing to the next level and explore the wonders of making patterns, spiritual art and other complex illustrations.
- The Scratch and Draw Patterns includes:
- 10 x super-size sheets of colourful scratch art paper
- 1 x 24-page book of ideas and things to make
- 1 x stylus
- 1x handy box to keep your child’s drawings
- 1 x stencils
- This activity book contains many trendy designs such as smiley faces, zigzags, graffiti and more.
- Check out other Scratch and Draw themes such as Foil Art and Pink Glitter (both sold separately)
- Recommended for young artists 5 years old.
- Dimensions (kit): 29 x 23 x 4.5 cm
Feed your child’s artistic potential with creative activities found in the Scratch and Draw Patterns.