The Schleich Dinosaurs Barapasaurus Toy Figure will stomp its way to your collection
Inspired by its real-life counterpart, this Schleich Barapasaurus Toy Figure stands to boast its big-legged physique. As one of the largest herbivores around 200-182 years ago, it had a long neck and were known to have thigh bones that measured up to 1.7m, earning its name “big-legged lizard”. It was also known to use its teeth as a rake to collect leaves from trees that its body size needed to survive!
With a gigantic body that’s easily the size of 2 to 3 times of a grown elephant, this Schleich Barapasaurus Toy Figure is the perfect new addition to your dinosaur figure collection!
- The Schleich Dinosaurs Barapasaurus Toy Figure is hand-painted with amazing details and is made from durable plastic.
- Perfect for displays, collections and pretend play.
- Collect other Schleich figures and accessories to have your very own dinosaur collection for extended fun (each sold separately).
- Product Dimensions: 32.5cm x 7.6cm x 11.0cm
- Suitable for 3 years and up.
Add one of the largest herbivorous dinosaurs from a world that existed millions of years ago to your collection with the Schleich Barapasaurus Toy Figure.