Rumbelows Dance is a tale of dancing and how it brings joy to people.
In this fun tale about the joy that dancing brings, Rumbelo, our dancing hero, is off to his grandparents’ home. Along the way, he meets different characters who join him in his dancing adventure. We’ve got a flower girl, a poultry boy, a tinker, an eel catcher and a whole troop of dancing people joining him on his journey. As soon as they reach Rumbelow’s grandparents’ house, they ask the old couple to join in, too!
Through top publishing houses in Australia, your children will be amazed by all the colourful illustrations that each page of Rumbelows Dance offers. It’s a great way to promote the love for reading.
- Rumbelows Dance is a tale of positivity that you and your child will absolutely love.
- It comes in vibrant illustrations and exciting storyline.
- In paperback format
- Written by John Yeoman and published by Andersen Press
- Product dimension is 23 x 27 x 0.3cm.
- Recommended for children aged 3 to 5 years old
Enjoy reading and learning with Rumbelows Dance Picture Storybook.