The Ravensburger Funny Cat on Big Ben 1500-Piece Puzzle allows puzzlers to piece out a scene featuring one of London’s most iconic structures with a cat.
Let your family enjoy an astonishing escape to a city where you may or may not have been to before when you invite them to assemble the Ravensburger Funny Cat on Big Ben 1500-Piece Puzzle as a team! This puzzle set comes with a linen finish to reduce glare on the puzzle’s image. Featuring an early-evening view of Big Ben or the Elizabeth Tower with a cat reaching out, this highly detailed puzzle is one of the best sets to give as a gift for English fans and travellers or serve as a fun new activity for puzzle-lovers from 12 years and older.
- The assembled puzzle shows a highly detailed image of the Elizabeth Tower or more commonly known as Big Ben with a cat trying to reach out.
- Comes with 1,500 fun pieces to put together.
- The puzzle pieces are made from premium-grade cardboard with a linen finish to reduce the amount of glare reflecting on the puzzle’s image.
- Each puzzle piece is unique and features soft-click technology to make puzzle-solving a seamless experience.
- Collect other Ravensburger Jigsaw Puzzles for more amazing puzzles designed to cater to any age (each sold separately).
- Jigsaw puzzles are tangible and provide plenty of entertainment for both children and adults without the use of smartphones, tablets or videogames.
- Assembled Dimensions: 84cm x 60cm
- Package Dimensions: 38cm x 27cm x 6cm
- Suitable for ages 12 years old and up.
Urge your family to get together for a wonderful night-in activity, packed with hours of fun puzzling with the Ravensburger Funny Cat on Big Ben 1500-Piece Puzzle.