Pocket Anatonmica’s Body Atlas By Kurt H. Albertine PhD beautifully illustrates the intricacies of the human body.
Get to know the different parts of the human body from the inside out. The Pocket Anatonmica’s Body Atlas By Kurt H. Albertine PhD demystifies human anatomy with its impressive colour artwork and understandable text. The information inside this pocket-sized reference is compiled by an international team of experts.
Inside, readers are offered a guide to typical body structure at all levels. Learners can discover everything from the arrangement of muscles to how the cell looks from under the microscope. This book is arranged by body system and ends with a handy symptoms table.
- Pocket-sized illustrated reference book about human anatomy
- Topics and information are arranged by body system
- Convenient symptoms table at the end of the book
- Compiled by an international team of experts
- Detailed coloured artwork and understandable text
- Dimensions: 19.5 x 15 x 3.7 cm
- Suitable for readers ages 8+ years
Make it easy for kids to understand the working of the human body with the Pocket Anatonmica’s Body Atlas By Kurt H. Albertine PhD.