Plan Toys Balancing Cactus is an exciting game where players take turns adding pieces of the cactus without letting it fall over.
Round up the kids for a fun balancing challenge. The Plan Toys Balancing Cactus is a multi-awarded toy that can be played by up to 4 players. Kids can play on their own or take turns to see who can add the most pieces without the cactus falling over.
Plan Toys Balancing Cactus is excellent for building children’s analytical skills which are essential for early learning. Players have to estimate size, weight and placement to keep the cactus toy balances. This critical thinking activity exercises their sorting and decision-making skills. This toy for 3 years old and up has won four awards.
- Plan Toys Balancing Cactus is an educational game for 1 to 4 players.
- Kids add one of the pieces to the cactus without letting it fall over.
- Encourage different aspects of development, including analytical thinking, fine and gross Moto skills, and social development.
- All Plan Toys toys are sustainably made from rubberwood trees, water-based dyes, organic pigments and formaldehyde-free glues.
- Materials are tested to meet US and EU toy standards.
- Suitable for kids ages 3+ years
- Dimensions: 23.6 x 23.6 x 21.8 cm
Develop your child’s early concepts of balance and weight distribution with the Plan Toys Balancing Cactus.