My First Puzzle Book World of Eric Carle is a magnificent activity book to help your little pre-reader practise their early puzzling skills!
One of the most celebrated children’s book authors/illustrators of all time, Eric Carle continues to inspire more books up to this day. A storybook and a puzzle book in one, this 10-page My First Puzzle Book: World of Eric Carle brings some of his works into life, filled with vivid illustrations plus 5 durable puzzles and colour-coded pieces, making it not only a wonderful addition to your little one’s learning routine but also makes a fun playtime activity. Featuring fan-fave characters such as The Very Hungry Caterpillar, Brown Bear and more.
My First Puzzle Book: World of Eric Carle will get your little pre-reader to unleash their imagination as they listen to mum or dad’s reading then practise their critical thinking as they arrange the puzzle pieces into a whole picture!
- My First Puzzle Book: World of Eric Carle is a padded board storybook and an activity book in one.
- Inspired by some of Eric Carle’s greatest works.
- Helps develop critical thinking, development of visual discrimination as well as creative imagination.
- Comes with 10 pages of illustrated pictures including 5 sturdy puzzles.
- Suitable for kids 3 years old onwards.
Encourage your little one to join some of the world’s most famous characters when you let them read My First Puzzle Book: World of Eric Carle beside you then let them solve the awesome puzzles afterwards!