My First Origami Book by Belinda Webster and Joe Fullman teaches your little one a new skill!
Has your child ever looked at origami creations and asked how they were made? We got you! My First Origami Book opens up to wonderful photographs and easy-to-grasp instructions take them through the process of creating their own models in no time. Made for children from ages 4 and up, this book will teach your little creator how to fold paper into a rabbit, a crane, a star, a windmill and many more!
- My First Origami Book belongs to the “My First” book collection.
- Teaches kids how to make their first origami models.
- Comes with 24 pages of detailed photos and easy-to-grasp instructions.
- Made by Belinda Webster and Joe Fullman.
- Product Dimensions: 26cm × 23cm × 0.3cm
- Suitable for kids from ages 4 years and up.
Unlock your child’s potential for creating wonderful origami models by letting them learn from My First Origami Book!