My First Nature Book by Jacqueline McCann and Samantha Meredith is a great activity book for pre-readers!
Let your child explore the wonders of nature, wildlife and the great outdoors with My First Nature Book! This book opens up to 24 colourful pages that combines fun activities with information for pre-readers to absorb. The included puzzles and games help promote basic skills and introduce children to temperature, light and sound, forces, living things as well as measuring in an easy-to-grasp way.
- My First Nature Book belongs to the “My First” book collection.
- Helps develop critical thinking and promoting the development of visual discrimination via search and find activities.
- Comes with 24 pages of illustrated pictures featuring nature, wildlife and more easy-to-understand puzzles and games.
- Made by Jacqueline McCann and Samantha Meredith.
- Product Dimensions: 26cm × 23cm × 0.3cm
- Suitable for kids from ages 4 years and up.
Introducing your child to nature has never been so simple until My First Nature Book!