Meccano Engineering and Robotics Motorized Movers is a STEAM toy kit where kids make impressive creations and bring them to life with a working motor.
Little engineers can build anything they can imagine with the Meccano Engineering and Robotics Motorized Movers. With this STEAM creation system, young inventors can plan and make different creations and then use the working motor to make them move.
The playset has 196 parts and a working motor for multiple possibilities. Parts have a built-in hole punch, making them versatile for all kinds of builds. Kids can apply exciting science, technology, engineering, arts and math concepts, along with animation in a fun, hands-on learning activity.
- This set contains:
- 196 Parts
- 1 Motor
- 1 Maker Tool
- 8 Blueprints
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Easy to build and create using various materials, including a multi-spaced hole punch, screw gauge, edge guide and scorer.
- Kids can use different items in the house, including cardboard, plastic and foam, with tools included in the set.
- All items are packaged inside a reusable case for storage and organization.
- Great for all levels, with guides and blueprints included to get kids started.
- Package Dimensions: 6.35 cm x 30.48 cm x 23.6 cm
- Suitable for kids ages 10+ years
Challenge your little builder to make all kinds of inventions with the Meccano Engineering and Robotics Motorized Movers STEAM Toy.