LEGO Technic Heavy-Duty Excavator is a 2-in-1 playset with 569 pieces that can be reconstructed into a tracked tractor with its own backhoe!
If your child is a huge fan of construction vehicles, they’re totally in for a treat because the LEGO Technic Heavy-Duty Excavator brings just that and so much more! This set comes with 569 pieces of bricks and pieces to let your child build their very own functional toy excavator with a movable shovel, a movable arm, a twistable body, a highly detailed cabin with a seat for the driver and a control panel. It even includes a few more LEGO brick ‘stones’ for kids to dig up as well as 4 cones. And if that’s not fun enough, your young builder can turn the excavator into a tracked tractor with its own backhoe!
- The LEGO Technic Heavy-Duty Excavator’s box opens up to 569 pieces to build an excavator with a movable shovel and arm, functional belts and a twistable body.
- Kids can then reconstruct the excavator into a tracked tractor with its own backhoe.
- Let your child grasp the meaning behind the building steps whilst developing their imagination and confidence in making their very first LEGO brick creation in a familiar setting.
- LEGO Technic kits are perfect for children who are fond of building.
- The excavator, when built, measures around 23cm in height, 37cm in length (with its arm raised) and 11cm in width.
- Suitable for children, ages 8 years old onwards.
Introduce your child to how construction vehicles really work when you let them build and explore the LEGO Technic Heavy-Duty Excavator!