Jemima Puddle Duck By Beatrix Potter tells the story of the naive duck loved for her determination and grit.
Join Jemima as she looks and finds a perfect place to lay her eggs, only to discover that the sandy-whiskered gentleman who helps her is planning on a delicious meal of roast duck. Even though Jemima is naive and somewhat clumsy, she has warmed the hearts of readers with her determination and grit. This book is beautifully illustrated and written by Beatrix Potter, the popular children’s book author. It’s a perfect book to jumpstart your collection or expand your child’s classic book library.
Collect other fun books by the author with titles that include The Tale of Peter Rabbit, The Tailor of Gloucester, The Tale of Samuel Whiskers, and more.
- This 12-page board book tells the story of lovable yet naive Jemima the Duck
- Based on the author’s real duck and her sheepdog Kep who live with her in her Hill Top farm
- Dreamy illustrations and a beautiful story
- Written by Beatrix Potter
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 22.5 x 0.8 cm
- Recommended for readers ages 3+ years
Prepare to be smitten by the charming story of Jemima Puddle Duck By Beatrix Potter.