How The World Works Philosophy Book by Anne Rooney covers Western philosophy in its beautifully illustrated pages.
Examine the world through the lens of popular philosophers and their thoughts. The How The World Works Philosophy Book traces the different aspects of Western philosophy, beginning from the ancient Greeks to our modern-day philosophies. This fully illustrated book covers accounts of the world’s greatest thinkers, as well as the five branches of philosophy including epistemology, metaphysics, ethics, logic and aesthetics. Inside are biographies of key figures, the definition of essential aspects such as scepticism and relativism, and important texts.
- The How The World Works Philosophy Book covers topics on:
- The existence of God
- The nature and being of reality
- Romanticism and existentialism
- Ethics in daily life
- Free will and predestination
- How we might make a good society
- Beautifully illustrated throughout
- Paperback format with 208 pages
- Dimensions: 16.51 cm x 1.5 cm x 22.8 cm
- Suitable for ages 12 years and older
Develop your child’s deep thinking and spark ideas with the How The World Works Philosophy Book.