Foster your child’s passion for aviation and engineering with the Haynes Machine Works Jet Engine Toy.
Is your child interested in mechanics, engineering or aviation? The Haynes Machine Works Jet Engine gives an unclose look on the inner workings of a two-spool turbofan engine. Complete with jet engine sounds, this scientific activity will have kids putting on their thinking caps as they build their own engine.
The Haynes Machine Works Jet Engine is a realistic working model complete with spinning turbo fans and variable speed control. Designed as though hanging under a wing, the engine’s speed can be controlled using the handle at the base. The set also includes a famous Haynes manual and simplified instructions to help budding mechanics with their project.
- Haynes Machine Works Jet Engine includes more than 40 parts for kids to build a two-spool turbofan engine model.
- Fully functional with lights and sound
- Contains all tools required for assembly, so kids can get working right away
- Detailed instructions for every young mechanic
- Suitable for aviation enthusiasts ages 10+ years
- Requires 4 x 1.5v C batteries (not included)
- Box dimensions: 30 x 42 x 11 cm
Get kids learning more about jet engines as they build their own Haynes Machine Works Jet Engine Toy.