Essential Guide to Drawing is a workbook with a range of subjects for little artists.
The Essential Guide to Drawing is a great reference for beginners and improvers. This particle and inspirational drawing guidebook provides a range of subjects in one volume. Each section highlights a particular subject, ranging from portraits to landscapes. With each section, the author explains the processes of drawing and how to properly handle each subject matter. It’s an excellent manual for artists ages 10 years and older.
The Essential Guide to Drawing encourages readers to develop their own expressive drawing style instead of copying every element of the subject. It covers practical advice on mark-marking, light sources, perspective and proportion.
- Sections are divided into different subjects, including traditional areas such as still life, landscape, architecture and interiors, portraiture and more.
- Practical and inspirational drawing workbook
- Great for beginners and improvers
- Clear instructions and techniques from basic processes to more technical skills
- Dimensions: 28 x 22.5 x 2 cm
- Suitable for kids ages 10 years and older
Inspire artists to draw according to how they see the subjects with the Essential Guide to Drawing.