DK Eyewitness Human Body teaches kids about the wonders of the body with this fully illustrated book.
Uncover the mysteries of the human body, and discover the smallest cells to the largest organs. The DK Eyewitness Human Body explores the wonders of our body and how it works. In this book, kids can discover how much blood the heart pumps daily, see inside the ears and nose, and determine the different muscles they use when they smile.
The DK Eyewitness Human Body is visually stunning and filled with facts, making this series perfect for home learning and school projects. It comes with infographics, statistics, and timelines, so information is easy to digest. Plus, it makes an excellent gift for curious kids along with other DK Eyewitness books.
- The DK Eyewitness Human Body is a 72-page paperback book packed with facts about our bodies.
- Visually stunning and detailed illustrations
- Ideal for school or home learning
- Improves vocabulary and reading comprehension
- Collect with other Eyewitness books for extra knowledge
- Approximate Weight: 0.370 kg
- Approximate Dimensions: 0.8 cm x 28.1 cm x 21.8 cm
- Suitable for young learners ages 5 and older
Unravel the human body’s inner workings with this DK Eyewitness educational book.