CollectA Wild Life Tasmanian Devil Toy Figure is an essential piece for your kids to complete a collection of the world’s most notable animals.
The Tasmanian Devil is an asocial animal with a distinctly unpleasant odour and wild temperament. Although they can be tamed, animal experts do not recommend due to their nature and inability to respond to affection. This marsupial can grow up to 65 centimetres and has dark fur with white markings.
Considered as an endangered animal, the Tasmanian Devil population is currently under many protection programs to counter the rapid decline in their numbers. This realistic figure helps raise awareness about them and other environmental issues that may cause the extinction of these beings. Moreover, CollectA’s depiction of the Tasmanian Devil makes an amazing piece for displays at home and in your kid’s science presentations.
- CollectA Wild Life Tasmanian Devil Toy Figure depicts one of the largest carnivorous marsupials in the world. It is a great addition for your kid’s pretend-habitats, dioramas, environmental awareness symbol and as enriching toys for children.
- Kids learn more about animals as they spend more time playing with their miniatures.
- Finely-scaled and scientifically accurate figure made with PVC plastic and non-toxic acrylic
- Dimensions: 7.7cm x 3.5cm
- Perfect for kids aged 3 and up.
CollectA Wild Life Tasmanian Devil Toy Figure makes a perfect addition to a child’s collection that seeks more unique animals to add on its lineup.