CollectA Prehistoric World Tyrannosaurus Corpse Dinosaur Figure is the first of this type in the toy industry.
The Tyrannosaurus Corpse Dinosaur Figure is part of CollectA’s prey series, which started with the Dead Triceratops figure. Of course, it’s difficult to imagine how the most potent prehistoric predator could end up dead, but that’s just how nature works. The dead T-Rex figure has all the gory details like bite marks and open wounds – definitely the first of its kind.
As one of the top toy makers in the country, CollectA aims to bring toy figures that are remarkable, especially those with a gruesome outcome. The company did not skip on the visible specifics like the massive wounds and unmistakable vital organs, carefully handcrafted for a clean finish; not to mention the blood all over its decomposing body. Acclaimed paleo imagery experts have approved each prehistoric toy figure.
- The CollectA Prehistoric World Tyrannosaurus Corpse Dinosaur Figure, which is part of the prehistoric dead prey figures, is the first of its type among big toymakers in Australia.
- This carefully sculpted collectible is from CollectA’s Prehistoric Life Collection, perfect for creative play and awareness.
- Made of lead-free and phthalate-free materials.
- Product dimension is 15cm x 3.8cm.
- Suitable for kids from 3 years old onwards.
Encourage your child’s species awareness and creative play skills with this unique CollectA Prehistoric Life Collection Tyrannosaurus Rex Corpse Dinosaur Toy Figure.