Children’s Encyclopedia of Technology is a comprehensive visual guide about the conveniences of modern life.
Satisfy your child’s curiosity about the different modern machines and inventions. Children’s Encyclopedia of Technology is jam-packed with amazing facts and beautiful photographs on modern life and inventions, ranging from solar power to microchips and from cars to lightbulbs. All information included in this comprehensive guide is based on the latest research.
Children’s Encyclopedia of Technology is accessible, authoritative and entertaining. It’s perfect for introducing the fantastic world of technology to learnings 8 years and older.
- Children’s Encyclopedia of Technology is an educational reference book on topics ranging from microchips to cars and robots.
- Hardback format with 128 pages of cool facts and eye-popping images
- Written by Anita Loughrey and Alex Woolf
- Dimensions: 28.8 x 23.7 x 1.8 cm
- Suitable for primary readers ages 8+ years
Spark your child’s interest in all things related to technology with this visual guide and comprehensive children’s encyclopedia.