Beatrice and Vanessa is a funny and captivating story of friendship.
This hilarious story tells the adventure of our unlikely pair of heroines, Beatrice and Vanessa. Beatrice is a ewe, while Vanessa is a nanny-goat, and both have spent their whole lives chomping away in the same field. When they decided to go on a much-needed holiday, they encountered some wolves. It’s a good thing they got balloons and something that came in handy. Wonder how they did it?
- Beatrice and Vanessa is a fascinating story to read with your children.
- In paperback format
- Comes in amazing illustrations and captivating pages
- Written by John Yeoman and illustrated by Quentin Blake
- Published by Andersen Press
- Product dimension is 26 x 21.5 x 0.35 cm
- Recommended for children aged 5 years old onwards
Teach your child the value of reading with BMS Brands Products Books Picture Books Beatrice and Vanessa Picture Storybook