The Helen Keller Doll from Barbie Inspiring Women Series features the distinguished educator and author in her time as a student.
Helen Keller is the first deaf-blind person to obtain a Bachelor of Arts degree. Afterwards, she attained multiple achievements as a renowned author, educator, speaker and advocate for the blind, deaf and deaf-blind. This real-life replica is inspired by Helen’s style when she was still a student in the 1900s.
Inspire kids to pursue their dreams as they pay tribute to today’s amazing heroes. The Hellen Keller Doll from the Barbie Inspiring Women collection is sculpted to likeness with impressive details and articulated features. The Barbie doll wears a striped skirt and blouse with ruffled lace detailing. She is also holding a book accessory with moulded Braille on its cover.
- The Helen Kellen Doll comes with a Braille book accessory.
- The collectible doll has articulation for roleplay.
- Fashion doll arrives in a frustration-free, specially designed packaging that is great for display. It is designed in partnership with the National Federation of the blind. It comes with Braille for easy readability for sighted and non-sighted fans.
- Barbie doll comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- The Barbie Inspiring Women series started in 2018 and had celebrated women who changed the world and inspired girls to dream bigger.
- Other women figures include Maya Angelou, Florence Nightingale, Rosa Parks and more.
- Dimensions: 33 cm x 7.62 cm x 94 cm
- Suitable for collectors ages 3+ years
Spur kids to make their own mark this world as they honour an extraordinary role model with this Barbie Inspiring Helen Keller Doll.