Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby Doll in Llama Pyjamas drinks her medicine, wets her diapers and encourages kids to play doctor.
Engage budding doctors in creative roleplay as they treat their little doll patient. This Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby Doll is not feeling well, but good thing she’s dressed in her Llama Pajamas. To find out what’s wrong, kids can use the thermometer. This interactive toy will display a picture of what the doll needs. Afterwards, children can choose one of the medicine packets, mix it with water, fill the dropper with medicine and then feed it to the baby doll.
The Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby Doll is perfect for children who want to play doctor. After she drinks her medicine and drinks water from her cup, she will pee and has to change her diapers. This set also includes an assortment of bandages and stickers to brighten the patient’s day.
- Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby Doll has brown moulded hair and wears an adorable Llama onesie.
- Accessories include a toy thermometer, two medicine packets, a container for mixing medicines, medicine dropper, diaper, tissues, stickers and bandages.
- Baby Alive dolls are known for drinking and then “peeing” in their diaper.
- Additional doll diapers are sold separately.
- The filling is made of softwood pulp
- Doll size: 27.94 cm (11”)
- Perfect gift for kids who like dolls and playing doctor
- Suitable for ages 3+ years
Kids will love taking care of their Baby Alive Mix My Medicine Baby Doll in Llama Pyjamas until she gets better.
Please note that the doll medicine is not reusable and intended only with Baby Alive dolls that take powdered doll food.