Ambi Activity Tower is a stacking toy that engages little hands with rattling sounds as they move the ball around the spiral maze.
Enhance your little one’s fine motor skills and help develop their hand-eye coordination with the Ambi Activity Tower. This attractive and colourful toy features a spiral maze where kids can move the balls up and down. It also makes a great stacking toy, plus the rattling sounds and squeaky top will engage kids as they play.
Ambi Toys has more than four decades of experience building toys that encourage kids to discover themselves. Their toys are designed with quality and safety in mind.
- Ambi Activity Tower is a stacking toy that has a fun activity in each section.
- Little hands can stack, move balls around the maze, rattle or squeeze the top for lots of fun.
- Get other educational toys such as the Ambi Toys Colour Bell and Ambi Toys First Keys Teether.
- Product measures 23 cm in height.
- Suitable for babies 12 months and up.
Get kids exercising their tiny muscles as they stack, rattle and squeeze the Ambi Activity Tower.